HOW AND WHAT INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU:
- User-provided Information: We may collect and store personal or other information that you voluntarily supply to us while you visit or use our website through online. We may collect personally information including but not limited to your Full Name, Email Address, Mailing Address (i.e.: Country, State, City, Postcode), Phone Number, Gender etc. and other necessary information through variety of ways including but not limited to, when you contact us using our “contact “form, and sign up to our Newsletter, visit our website anonymously etc., We may also collect personal identification information if you voluntarily submit such information to us.
- Information Collected via Technology: We also collect and store information that is generated automatically as you navigate online through the Site. When you visit or use our website we may collect We may collect technical information including but not limited to your Usage Information, your IP (Internet Protocol) address, Location Information, Log Data, and Transaction Information, Cookies and Similar Technologies “clear gifs” or “web beacons.” This automatically collected information may include your IP address or other device address or ID, web browser and/or device type etc. We also may use these technologies to collect information regarding your interaction with email messages, such as whether you opened, clicked on, or forwarded a message, to the extent permitted under applicable law.
We may use Google Analytics and other third-party vendors to collect information anonymously and report website trends without identifying individual visitors. This software uses its own cookie to track visitor interactions. Website owners can view a variety of reports about how visitors interact with their website so they can improve their website and how people find it.
PURPOSE AND PROCESS OF USING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION:
HOW AND TO WHOME WE MAY DISCLOSE OR SHARE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION:
In the following circumstances and with your prior permission, we may share or disclose your information
- To any trusted third party, who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, as long as those parties agree to keep this as confidential information
- To whom we transfer or may transfer our rights and duties
- To any relevant government regulators or authority or law enforcement agency to comply with any laws or rules and regulations imposed by any governmental authority; and
- To any other party, entity or authority when we have believed in good faith that, disclosing any information is necessary to protect our rights or interest or property.
- To any other party, entity or authority. when we have believed in good faith that, disclosing any information is appropriate in connection with efforts to investigate, prevent, or take other action regarding illegal activity, suspected fraud or other wrongdoing; to protect and defend our rights, property or safety of our Company, users, employees, or others;
- To protect and defend the legal rights, liabilities, interests, property or safety of our Company, users, employees, or others to protect and defend our rights,
- To whom you authorize us to disclose your personal Information.
- To comply with applicable law or cooperate with law enforcement;
CHILDREN’S PRIVACY PROTECTION:
We take children’s privacy seriously. Our website complies with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (“COPPA”). We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under the age of 18 or the age majority defines under your territory. If we become aware that a child under age of majority has provided us with Personal Information, we will delete such information from our Site or server.
- To understand browsing habits on the Sites;
- To improve your user experience on this website;
- To remember your preferences;
- To help us understand how this website is performing;
- To understand the number of visitors to the Sites and the pages visited; and
- To enable this website to function properly
ADVERTISING AND ANALYTICS:
We may use third-party advertising platform including but not limited to Google ads, Facebook Ads, Google Analytics and Facebook’s ad tracking feature, etc. to promote our services and Services. We may also use remarketing pixels through Google and Facebook. We do not share personal information that directly identifies you with third-party advertisers for their direct marketing purposes. We may use Google Analytics, which may uses “cookies”. The information generated by the “cookies” about your use of the website (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States. You can refuse the use of Google Analytics by clicking on Opt-Out.
AUTO RESPONDERS AND MARKETING OPT-OUTS:
We may use auto responders to communicate with you by e-mail. To protect your privacy, we use a verified opt-in system for such communications and you can opt-out of receiving such emails and other messages from of such communications using the links contained in each auto responder message or by following the instructions in those emails. If you have difficulties opting out, you may contact us by sending an e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org , or sending us a mail to the address listed below.
SECURITY STEPS WE TAKE TO PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION:
We committed to protect or safeguard the information we collect from you. We take all reasonable and necessary steps to protect the information provided by you from unauthorized access. We follow commonly accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us. We are also using SSL CERTIFICATE security system for ensuring and protect the confidentiality of your personally identifiable information. However, no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storages is 100% safe and secure. Therefore, we are not in the actual position to guarantee the absolute security of your information. If you have any questions about security on our website, you can submit us an email email@example.com. We may take all reasonable steps and may allow third parties and who assist us to adopt proper security measure to safeguard your personal information.
GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION:
This privacy statement has been prepared and will be governed in accordance with the applicable data protection law of the State of North Caroline, USA (including but not limited to Identity Theft Protection Act, (ITPA) N.C, North Carolina Unfair and Deceptive Trade Practices Act, etc. ),California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA), Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA), California Online Privacy Protection Act of 2003 (CalOPPA), other applicable data protection law of the USA .We and each user may submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the local territory of the users. We and each user may submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the local territory of the users.
CALIFORNIA RESIDENT’S PRIVACY RIGHTS
We are operating our business in the State of North Carolina and we do not knowingly collect any personal information from any residents of the State of California. We do not have any consumer as we are not selling any products through our website. If we do so, we will comply with California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) and other applicable data protection law as needed.
OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES
Our Website is hosted in the United States and is governed by the law of the state of North Carolina and other Applicable law of the USA law. We do not represent or warrant that the Website or any part thereof, is appropriate or available for use in any particular geographic location. If you choose to access our Website, you do so on your own initiative and at your own risk, and are responsible for complying with all local laws, rules, and regulations applicable in your jurisdiction. If you are visiting the Website from outside the United States, please be aware that your information will be transferred to, stored and processed in the United States where our servers are located and our central database is operated. The data protection and other laws of the United States and other countries might not be as comprehensive as those in your country. By using the Website, you consent to your information being transferred to our facilities and to the facilities of those third parties with whom we share it as described in this Policy.
In no event we will be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, punitive, and special or other damages and breach arising out of or in any way connected with a third party’s unauthorized access to your personal information, the property information or any other user-provided information, regardless of whether such damages and breach are based on contract, strict liability, tort or other theories or liability, and also regardless of whether “Xu Catering” was given actual or constructive notice that damages were possible.
CHANGES OR MODIFICATION TO THIS PRIVACY:
We also hate spam or junk e-mail (unsolicited commercial e-mail) like you do. We endorse and complies with the requirement of the Controlling the Assault of Non-Solicited Pornography and Marketing Act (CAN-SPAM Act of 2003) and other applicable unsolicited commercial e-mail laws. If you subscribe or are connected with us, it will always be an option to unsubscribe.
THIRD PARTY LINKS POLICY:
Any links to third party websites on our Sites or in our emails are provided for your interest and convenience only. These websites are owned and operated by third parties over whom we do not have control. We do not endorse, recommend or accept responsibility for such third parties, their products or services, their websites or for any information, opinions or views given or advice provided by such third. We are not liable for the privacy practices or the content of such external websites. We encourage you to read the privacy policies or statements of the other websites you visit.
CHOICES AND RIGHTS YOU HAVE ABOUT YOUR INFORMATION:
You may, of course, decline to submit information to us, in which case you may not be able to use our website or purchase any Services from us. You may also control the types of notifications and communications we send and limit the information shared within our website or otherwise amend certain privacy settings. You have right to access ,delete, object erase ,restrict to use, request a copy etc. of the personal information that we hold about you or as the rights define under law and data protection legislation of State of North Carolina. If you request to exercise any of such right, please require us in writing.
DURATION OF HOLDING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION:
We don’t track you personally or your personal information for any other purpose. Only we may track your use of our site in general, so that we can make it better. We are monitoring traffic, usage activity, site performance, and we use general analytic tools so that we can improve your experience. We never sell or share your personally identifiable information unless required to do so by law.
EXTERNAL LINKS POLICY:
CHANGE TO THIS PRIVACY:
YOU’RE ACCEPTANCE OF THESE POLICIES:
CONTACT US FOR ANY QUESTIONS OR INQUARY:
If you have any question about this Privacy Statement or would like to access or modify your personal identifiable information, please contact us.
Address: 421, Mountain Laurel, Chapel Hill,
North Carolina 27517